Over $7,000 in Prizes up for Grabs!
Everyone who plays will win a prize!
Join Us for a night of Adult Only Fun!
Grab your friends, and a drink because it’s time to...
WIN SOME BEST-SELLING SEX TOYS AND PRODUCTS FROM NAME BRAND COMPANIES!
You will get to learn about these amazing products while having fun and getting an opportunity to win them!
FREE US SHIPPING INCLUDED!
TICKET SALES END AT 7PM EST.
Scroll to the Bottom for How it works and Game Rules
Here's the current list of Prizes:
(More Prizes will be added each week leading up to the event!)
Thanks to our Sponsors for these Prizes!
Click on any Logo to link to the Sponsor's Website!
Want to Sponsor a Prize?
Do you want Mason Luke to a feature your product in the upcoming event? Reach out to me for how to get involved
How it works and Game Rules:
Listen to my video about the upcoming event and want to expect or read over the full details.
- Must be 18 or older to join the event.
- Event Link and Game instructions will be sent to you via email at least 24 hours prior to the event.
- Please double check that you enter your email address correctly, or you won't get access to the event.
- This event includes a Drag Show Performance, 1 Free Virtual Bingo Card, and 1 Entry in the Prize Drawing with multiple chances to win prizes from our sponsors.
- Any attempts to cheat the game will be disqualified.
- Prize Winners will have their prizes mailed to them for FREE if they are in the US.
- International winners are responsible for their own shipping.
- Add one ticket per person in attendance joining with you, since you will each need your own card to play and win prizes.
- Sign up at least 24 Hours prior to the Event.
- Log into the Event link 5 - 15 minutes prior to the 8pm EST Start time, so you are ready to go and can test your connection.
- It is recommended to have a Computer or Laptop, since you will need 2 browser tabs open side by side during the event.
- If you're unsure how to do this with a computer join the event 15 minutes early for a set up tutorial.
- If you don't have a computer or laptop for the event there are alternative ways to play! There are options to play with a paper card or 2 devices (Computer, Laptop, Cell Phone, Tablet, or any mix of those items), but you have to request to use those at least 24 hours prior to the event since they require additional set up prior to the event.
- Make sure to have your Drink, Snacks and Swag ready before we start.
- Everyone will be given a link at the start of the Event for generating their unique Bingo Card and registering it for the night of.
- This electronic bingo card will allow you to digitally mark called spaces as we go.
- The Card is linked to my caller system, so I can verify winners live.
- I will not be using traditional numbers for the “balls/callers” I will be using the images of the products that have been donated as prizes for the event.
- You will have an opportunity to learn about each item as it's being called, and note on your Wishlist if it's something that interests you.
- If you have questions about items I am showing please place the questions in the Chat Box and they will be read to me.
- In each Bingo game, I will announce how to get Bingo, and we will play multiple games using the same card.
- My target is to do 10 rounds of Bingo with the same card varying the ways you can win.
- Games might include: Traditional (Straight or Diagonal Line Only), Double Traditional, Postage Stamp, 4 Corners, or X.
- You can also win a prize via a random drawing just for being a registered player.
- All participants will be muted during the event to avoid background noise and you will have to request to be unmuted in order to call Bingo.
- Please note that I will unmute you as soon as I am done talking about the product being called.
- Once unmuted have your Bingo Card Number ready for me to verify with the system.
- Since we don’t have time to let every winner individually pick a product from those donations, I will randomly be assigning prizes to the Bingo Winners AND to registered players since we have way more prizes then Bingo Rounds.
- Since I pride myself on trying to make sure that people get products that match their gender and genitals, I will do my best to try and “trade” prizes for folks interested in getting something different then they won.
- Example: Vulva Owner won a Penis Product, but can't use it and doesn't have someone in their life they would like to gift it too.
- After the event all participants will fill out their Wishlist and submit it electronically to me.
- You will indicate what item you won, and if you want to "Keep It" or "Trade it"
- You will also fill out of the prizes shown that night, which ones interested you the most (or that you'd like to trade for).
- While there are no guarantees you will be traded, or that the value will be the same I will try my best to make sure you get something you can use.
- Your shipping information will be collected on this form so I know where to mail your prize too.
- While traditionally it's expected to tip a performer, for this event it is accepted but not expected.
- Each performer will have the opportunity to put their direct payment links for tips, and it's your choice if you wish too.
- The performers have all been compensated for their contributions to this event by me, and is not expected of you.
- Since I haven't done this type of an event virtually before, I'm not sure, but I think it will take a minimum of 2 hours.
- We have to set up the Bingo Cards, 10 Rounds of Bingo, Prize Explanations, Performers and Random Winners for Prizes.
- If you have to jump off the event for any reason, please take care of yourself.
- While you do have to be present for the Bingo Portion to Win, you do not have to be present to win the random prizes. Random Prizes are based on registered players. Just by registering you are entered to win a prize.
- You still have to fill out you Wishlist after the event, and can note that you need me to check if you won a prize.
- If you read all the above information you can see that I am trying to be as transparent as possible with how this will work.
- Rules and process will be subject to change as adaptations are sometimes needed in the moment, but know I have your best interest at heart and want to make this event as fun and rewarding as possible for you!
- Any Questions feel free to send me an email at: MrMasonLuke@gmail.com