Aneros - MGX
The MGX Trident is our new interpretation of the MGX Classic, the model that launched the entire prostate stimulator market. The MGX Trident is our most balanced model and features a ribbed stem to enhance sensations in the anal canal.
A New Dimension
The Trident Series introduces Multi-Axial Motion Architecture, or MAMA, our revolutionary feature which allows the Trident to move laterally as well as move up/down and in/out. This extra dimension of movement adds an extra dimension of pleasure, making it easier for a man to reach the Super-O. We think you’ll be blown away by it.
- Angled head massages the prostate
- New Trident arms for better movement
- Contoured MAMA body for lateral and rotational movement
- Perineum tab for external prostate stimulation
- Kundalini tab for pleasurable sensations up the back
- MGX Tip Width: 0.77 inches
- MGX Mid-Ridge Width: 0.98 inches
- MGX Stem to Perineum Distance: 1.65 inches
- MGX Insertable Depth: 3.9 inches
1 - Reach the Super- O
Using the Aneros Stimulator is progressively rewarding. Every session builds on the previous, increasing your body’s understanding of the sensations it has experienced, and incorporating new ones. Through practice and exploration, a user can reach the pinnacle of body/mind pleasure called the Super-O.
2- Better Sexual Health
Using the Aneros Stimulator will gradually strengthen a man’s pelvic floor muscles and PC sphincter muscles. Over time this results in better sexual performance and ejaculation control. Think of it as exercise to improve your overall sexual health and vitality.
3 -Better Sex & Orgasms
During sex, the man’s thrusting motions automatically cause the Aneros to stimulate the prostate and anal cavity. This gives the man anal, prostate, and penile pleasure at the same time – a sexual trifecta! At the climax, the prostate stimulation results in a stronger, more satisfying orgasm.
How It Works:
- The Old Way- Before the Aneros Stimulator, prostate massages always involved someone performing the massage, whether it be a physician during a check up, body work therapist, or if lucky, a skilled partner. Providing an effective massage is definitely an acquired skill. Due to flexibility constraints, realizing the benefits of an effective self-massage for most men has not been possible.
- The Aneros Way- The Aneros Stimulator allows men to self-administer a prostate massage comfortably and discreetly. Simply through anal kegel exercises, the Aneros’s design utilizes a self-pivoting mechanism that stimulates the prostate internally and external via the perineum. This is done completely hands free, allowing a user freedom to explore the sensations in any number of positions.
- Contract for Pleasure- When a man contracts his anal sphincter muscles, the perineum tab acts as a fulcrum against which the Aneros Stimulator pivots, massaging the prostate for incredible sensations. Completely hands-free, the Aneros can be used in any position the man chooses.