Lycra Half Binder (XXS - 5XL)
- This best-selling binder hits just at the natural waist, and it offers medium to high compression.
- Take this top to the beach or pool, as it's perfect for a swim top as well.
- They feature: more even compression, flatter and more secure fit, comfortable hidden seams and smooth edges, more streamlined angled straps to ease tension on the shoulders and for a greater range of motion, and a shorter line to eliminate rolling.
How to Measure:
- See the Image of where to measure the body for size.
- Measure these areas: Chest, ribs, waist (measure unclothed)
- Chest/Bust: Measure around the fullest part of the chest, with arms relaxed down at sides and without any support or compression. Keep the measuring tape parallel to the floor. Keep the tape comfortably snug but not tight, which will include measuring the space between the chest tissue. Do not squeeze the chest tissue flat.
- Ribs/Underbust: Around your ribcage where a bra band would be. Measure on the exhale.
- Waist: Measure around natural waistline, which appears as a crease when bending to one side.